[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi# VS6017. NO Sound NO Picture NO Filament

  • From: "Ed Gaidies" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 07:10:55 -0500

Leonard;
The parts and labour does not appear to be unrealistic. But considering the
age and realibilty of sets this age, and the advent of H/D coming on the
market, the educated consumer would be wise to think about retiring these
sets.
    Not a good thing to hear from the Service Industry...but.....true.

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada
"If Apple and Microsoft can talk...why can't the rest of the World?"

teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx