[TechAssist] Re: Mits CS-3131R No video

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 16:47:52 -0400

No video is commonly the PIP module. Do a "bypass" and remove that PIP
board permanently instead if trying to fix it.
Secondly, some no video issues was the input select ICs at rear input
ckt. Not likely since color is present. Do you have video thru the
S-video jack???
If so, maybe the comb filter.
Traces eaten thru from the "fish-caps" as well have happened.
Phil Bader

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx