[TechAssist] Re: Mastech capacitor checker model 390-735

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 18:09:44 -0600

Gary,

I agree.  My Dick Smith ESR meter is one of my useful pieces of equipment
in the shop, but you still must have a good capacitor measurement
instrument, especially for those darned safety caps in the horizontal
deflection ckts.  I couldn't get by without both meters.

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL  32563