[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox Service Literature----Free from Philips

  • From: BOSS1996@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 08:52:10 EDT

That's great news, I see they also provide free tech assist nowadays. I guess
this is old news but since they have been bought out by IBM all this has
happened.
Robert Cardoza
Picture Perfect Elec.
9940 NW 6th ct
Pembroke Pines, Fla
954-435-5868

In a message dated 4/26/2005 8:49:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jaystv@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Hello,
   I have noticed a lot of shops must be still unaware that service
info for Philips Magnavox can be obtained for FREE from Philips
Magnavox.
Go to: http://www.forceonline.com/ and select downloads. Then select
program installers and find "Force32 Installer".
  Once you install this program you are then able to obtain all or
just the manuals you need at the time you need them.
Read the documentation that explains how it all works if you are not
familiar with the program. Force32 Quick Use Guide:
http://www.forceonline.com/download.asp?DownloadId=3D8
Schematics, part numbers, service bulletins, and more are now all free
from Philips .
--=20
J. Knoll  TechAssist Monitor
TechAssist