[TechAssist] Re: MY VCR PARTS ARE NOT FEELING THE LOVE!

  • From: "Ed Gaidies" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 16:02:21 -0400

Gary;
That's fine for Direct Transfer...but if you plan to do it as a
business...need something more fancy..to be able to put in
Headers...swipes...different dissolves. There are some programs that
will do just that.

But as I mentioned...it is time consuming. I have done a few tapes of my
kids...when they were young...but I know what I want on the DVD. Doing
it for others, is like doing a Wedding Album...Bride loves a series of
pictures...Groom doesn't.

Also someone mentioned that Walgreen's is doing that...although we don't
have them in Canada...Wal-Mart may soon pick up on that.

        Good concept though, since VCR's and Portable Stereos are a
NO-No for me...need something to take up the slack.

-Ed-

Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx