[TechAssist] MITSUBISHI PROJ TV MDL: VS-5051 / NO VIDEO

  • From: "fremur01@xxxxxxxxx" <fremur01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:36:28 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

Went on a call today for the following:  Set has good
audio but no picture.  I noticed all CRT filaments
light up along with H/V buildup.  One Tech had
mentioned that some of these sets can have problems
with the PIP module.

Anyway, I was limited as to what could be done on
site, and will take set back to shop later this week.

I dont have service literature for this one.  Nothing
looked burnt on the PIP module. Anyone know of case
history info for this model?

Thanks

Fred
MTS Electronics
Fayetteville, NC
fremur01@xxxxxxxxx

Item specs: MITSUBISHI PROJ TV   MDL:  VS-5051

http://mailplus.yahoo.com
Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here: