[TechAssist] Re: Lead Poisoning (solder) - Concern for us techs??

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 15:12:58 -0500

We seem to need a little of everything so you may have to start taking a
lead supplement if you dont have any. But when we were younger tin food cans
had soldered seams, toothpaste and glue tubes were lead, paint had lead
oxide pigment, auto bodies were smoothed as new and repaired with lead, wire
and pipe and furnace insulation was asbestos, tooth fillings were mercury
and silver amalgam (a lot still are).
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave