[TechAssist] Re: JVC TV AV-32D200

  • From: "teltek3" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 15:33:28 -0400

Thanks Peter;
Noted, Looks like this set is now going to end up in my shop. Customer just
called me, and was surprised I knew about it.
Any other things that you guys have run into on this set, let me know. Hate
to have to go the CRT/Yoke route. And even worse...find out after it wasn't
needed..;-)

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada