[TechAssist] Re: JVC Mini Stereo MX-J10, cassette player jamming

  • From: "Don Hartigan" <hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 21:25:12 -0300

Hay Gary;Just finished a MX-J50 with a similiar problem.Cassette ''B'' assy
would lock up intermittently.Sometimes you could not even open the door.The
other deck works great all the time.Customer brough the unit in for a bad CD
player,ie wouldn't play disc's.A new spindal motor fixed that problem but
didn't want to spend any more money on the repair.This seems to be a common
problem with these shelf systems.The decks are seldom used on these units so
I'm wondering if non use is a factor or just the manf's using poor quality
tape decks??
Don of HARTS-TVCR''ASC''
9 Robert St,Oromocto,NB,Can,E2V3N2
hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx