[TechAssist] Re: JVC Mini Stereo MX-J10, cassette player jamming

  • From: "Tel-Tek" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 06:40:31 -0400

Peter;
Most of the replacement belts Global supplies are PRB belts.
Should be as good as OEM, or better. Panasonic and JVC Auto/Reverse decks
require the belt to be able to apply torque, during the switching cycle.
Although the belt may work fine during normal operation, and feel relatively
snug, does not seem to initiate the switching or Auto-Shutoff cycle.

-Ed-
Some older Pioneer High end decks had the same problem. The Silver Decks.

Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx