[TechAssist] JVC - AV48WP74 Need part numbers for Convergence ICs.

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 21:58:22 -0600

Hi members,
The red convergence will not hold it's adjustment on this set.
I need to make a service call about 30 miles away.
I checked the Tritronics site, but, couldn't find the numbers for the
convergence output ICs.

Also, is this one of the models, where you need to take special precautions
before removing the back cover, for service ? I seen the WARNING about the
AV48WP30, on the Tech CD, but,...not sure if that applies to this model,
also.

TIA,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                             " I forgot,..to remember,..
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           to forget "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx