[TechAssist] Re: 2003 PANASONIC Model# PT-47WX42F Chassis# EP824 Convergence Problems

  • From: "Lindsey Altman" <athomeservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 23:57:45 -0400

Hi All,

     I went on this call over the weekend here. Red on this is stretching
in and out to the right and as it plays. I ordered two STK392-150 ICs to
replace the STK 392-110's. I didn't notice much of any raster distortion in
the picture. Any specific other problems or service bulletins that I should
know about on this one? Thought I'd ask, so not to have not all the parts.
I've heard of more through the other shop in town. He had two calls, both
are about two years. I haven't seen a lot of Panasonic PTV's down this way
in years. Looks like I may yet to come.

                                      Thanks,
                                         Lindsey

Lindsey Altman