[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi CS20EX1 shutdown

  • From: Tel-Tek <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 00:20:06 -0400

Very Classic problems for this set. I don't believe I ever found the
problem..
I did find a work around...
Gary..I think you and I discussed this privately..I made a note about
this..but it's on my Shop Computer.

Just checked...Q505 (nice to be young..Gary)Arc Limiter 2SA933 sub with
NTE290A

Also change C519...100/50V and C520..1/50V.

Final note on this...Age of set..lift base of Q505...redundant circuit.

I don't need comebacks on the final note..

-Ed-

--
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada