[TechAssist] Re: JVC AV32D200 Dead no stby supplies.

  • From: Al Gutz <alg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 23:00:44 -0400

Thanks Jeff, finally got back at this, changed Q927 and also found
another transistor sourced by Q927 that was leaky. Changed Q911 SMT in
primary of PS which had EC leakage. Nothing made any difference.
Quess I will put this in the back room until someday I find a SM for it
or I need a good 32" tube. Too bad as I had it sold if I got it fixed
but spent too much time already.

Al G