[TechAssist] Re: I need a program to make repair slips and such for my shop. Any recomendations.

  • From: "Stefaan Van Slycken" <vanslycken@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 15:50:44 +0200

Call me old-fashioned but i still use MSWorks for windows 95 (you'll
probably find a newer version or maybe the old one on some "download site" -
it's about 7MB I think).  In "Database" you can make a "form" which you can
shape any way you want.  That way you can print nice invoices and at the
same time keep a database which you can print in its entierety.

HTH,
Stefaan Van Slycken
Van Slycken Elektro - Waasmunster, BELGIUM.