[TechAssist] Re: How to retrieve info dead set eeprom

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 19:46:56 -0500

The Pony programmer does what you need until you get to a certain date of
mfr on the RCA tvs, After that date, only the Chipper Checker can run
diagnostics and make certain adjustments. I understand the Chipper Checker
costs about $125 with all cables and software and you get updates.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave
Greenville SC 29609