[TechAssist] Re: How Dangerous is soldering and inhaling SUPERGLUE?

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 14:33:16 -0500

The mercury is amalgamated with the silver and is probably more hazardous to
the dentist than the patient. The silver has a prophylactic effect on
bacteria. Thats why the amalgam filling has a 10 year life and the plastic
filling has a 5 year life. This information from a retired dentist customer.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave
Greenville SC 29609