[TechAssist] Re: How Dangerous is soldering and inhaling SUPERGLUE?

  • From: larry <schntv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 13:31:49 -0500

It sure does burn the eyes.
if i quit soldering, when i cant see any more, i leave and
escape the smoke and dizziness.
I worry about the 1000 cans of tuner cleaner i inhaled in the
past. my hands tremble so much, when i try to do tedious work,
that never bothered me before.

I knew a tech that chewed on solder instead of gum.
I did warn him, he laughed.
I dont know what became of him.

lol
larry

Tony S wrote:
> I never inhaled the fumes but boy get the smoke in your eyes and that's a
> feeling you will not soon forget.
>
> Tony Saracco
> TCS ELECTRONICS
> 406 Andra Ct.
> Gilberts, IL 60136
> tcselectronics@xxxxxxxxx

Schneider TV & Electronic Inc.
5415 N. Wooster ave.
Dover, Ohio 44622       www.geocities.com/schntv2000/
330-343-0768         FCC. first class & Extra class K8WLY