[TechAssist] Re: How Dangerous is soldering and inhaling SUPERGLUE?

  • From: "Hoyt's TV" <hoytstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 09:24:06 -0500

Remember the Magnavox's with the controls on the back edge of the cabinet
top?
They were in constant need of cleaning, and being the lazy person that I am,
one day I was in a hurry and instead of taking them off to spray them I just
held the can inside the TV with the tip pointing out toward my face. Just as
it bathed my eyes with tuner cleaner, I realized it was pointing toward me.

I guess it didn't do any permanent damage. Last week I passed the eye test
to renew my drivers license, without glasses.

Russ Hoyt
Hoyt's TV
Exeter, NH