[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi CT7881 G9LXU Dead

  • From: "Terry H." <tvdoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 16:51:30 -0500

Peter, I was Hitachi warranty in Nevada when those sets came out and the
micro was the most common fix. Poor grounding and very static sensistive.
I've read that they're still available, but spendy. The last one I changed 4
or 5 years ago, was 54.00. Micro aside, it's still a very well designed unit
and probably still looks great if you get it going.
Terry H.
The TV Shop
Gonzales, Tx