[TechAssist] Re: HITACHI LCD 50V500 PINK PICTURE

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 15:41:40 -0800 (PST)

Tim
 Run the Hitachi diagnostic test when you get there. This will tell you if you
need a lite engine or not. The last one I did it took the driver board on top
of the light eng. Big difference in price if it is out of warranty.
    Paul
Tim Poole <tdp13158@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am going on this call tomorrow. Customer complains that the picture is pink,
said others told him that the bulb could be bad but bulb only has 800 hours .
Could a bulb turn pink? sounds like light engine to me. Haven't worked on many
LCDs so if anyone has seen this, I would appreciate some feedback. Thanks, Tim
Tim Poole tdp13158@xxxxxxxxxxx & pooletim@xxxxxxxxxxx
DBA Precision TV Svc. & A-Mobile TV Shop
Fredericktown Ohio, 43019

Fax 740-694-1032
Lost Password: http://www.tech-assist.org and select "Login Problems?".

Paul ,B