[TechAssist] Re: HITACHI LCD 50V500 PINK PICTURE

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 13:16:00 -0800 (PST)

Peggs
   Jim McVey (becyn) has a link  that he posted yesterday 11/28. If you still
have it you can click on it and it will take you to the Hitachi site and the
LCD pink picture check. If you can't get it that way I will try to separate it
from the training manual and send it to you. It is rather extensive. I can type
it out if nothing else works. LMK.
 Paul
peggs <peggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Paul,
if it's not to extensive to type out,can you explain how to
Run the Hitachi diagnostics Test ........

Peggs