[TechAssist] Re: HITACHI LCD 50V500 PINK PICTURE

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 06:07:14 -0500

The following is from Alvie Rodgers at Hitachi:

If the Pink picture can be corrected by Initialization, the drive PWB must
be replaced. If this is the case, make sure there is the new style bottom
filter (lunchbox) replaced as well.

If the Pink picture is oval and not the entire screen, then the engine must
be replaced.
Overheated LCD color filter.

All this, of course, is on the web site under "Things you should know".

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager / Parts Manager
Gemini Computer, TV, & Security Alarms