[TechAssist] Goldstar CN-29C14 Chassis NC-27A

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "AAAA TECH-ASSIST" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 11:58:32 -0500

Anybody have a schematic on this chassis.
I had to replace the audio output IC on this one. (IC902/TA8200AH)
I'm missing my supply on pin 9, which should be 37V.
Would someone have the resistor designation and value for the VCC to this
IC.Can't seem to follow the trace back, since it runs thru a cluster of
paint.

TIA.

teltek@xxxxxxxxxxx
TEL-TEK ELECTRONICS.