[TechAssist] Re: Sanyo VM-D66 camcorder drum problem

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 12:38:20 -0500

I am reading your post to say that there is a good possibility that the drum
motor is defective and that there may be a video problem as well. Is that
correct?
We get an up-front authorization of $125 USA on camcorders and since this
can be replaced for $225 USA an estimate is sort of pointless. We would just
declare it economically none-repairable unless we can find a used drum motor
in our or somebodies boneyard. The capacitor problems we can deal with if
the board is not eaten up.
Thanks for the advice,
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc