[TechAssist] Re: GE TV model# 25gt522. No Pix on ch#49 and 50

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:51:45 -0700

You may already have gone on this service call, but if only 2 ch. are
missing,sounds to me
like someone has deleted this 2 ch.Go into customer menu,then channel memory
and add
this 2channels.You will see where you can add\delete each individual channel.
The other thing that I can think off is the mixer\osc ic U7301 part # 215532.
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa  Grande, AZ
Panday wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have a service call for a GE TV  with no picture
> on channel 49 and 50.
> All other channels works ok. I know there is a tuner alignment
> setup. I need help before I go out because it is a long drive.
> Can anyone give me the Alignment setup for tuner, chassis number, part number
> for the eeprom and any tip/s for this fault.
>
> Thank you kindly.
> Panday

> Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
> http://sell.tech-assist.org