[TechAssist] For Jorge Miret

  • From: "dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 09:47:34 -0500

Please follow the directions below or I can't keep track of orders:

Please send all requests for the set of Force 32 disks to :
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx   with 'Force 32 request' in the subject line. Be
sure to include your FULL mailing address. A special mailbox has been
assigned to keep the requests organized. The cost will be $10 US funds.
Payment can be by check or paypal. Use dek@techassist for paypal. Due to
unexpected costs, the disks will not be sent out until payment is
received. The charge is for the cost of the disks, packaging, and
shipping. If by check, send the payment to my business address below.
Doug

Doug Keller
Wis-Kel Electronics
101 Freeland Ave.