[TechAssist] mitsubishi WS73903 no video, osd ok

  • From: Magma4592@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 21:56:35 EST

set has no video. OSD is ok. all menu items seem to come up but no video.
there is video at the video out jack, and changes when different inputs are
selected. traced the video to the last module in the train. the jungle module
has video in but nothing out. changed the module but still no video. according
to the manual the CXA chip selects which video will appear at the RGB out pins
 34 35 36 depending on which type of sync signal is present ( SDTV or HDTV)
sync  is there but no outputs no matter what. could I be missing something in
menu  like a theatre mode or some kind of video mute?. I have been on this one
for a  long long time and would really appreciate any ideas  .
Thanks.