[TechAssist] Re: FW: TECHNICS 5 CD PLAYER MODEL # SL-PD 867

  • From: Gaetan <techno1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 22:46:52 -0500

Prakash , have you check those flat ribbon cable to be real inserted right
into connectors ? that 's sometime a problem .
also check if those ribbon cables aren't broken (if too much bented they
may crack their tiny conductors inside , I had a few like that (specially
Pioneer's))
also make sure the tray is fully sitting down on its pivot , so the gear
may turn it easily (there is a few rollers sometime with spring action , to
keep the table tray stable when spinning)
hope this help !

Gaetan Bourgouin
Techno Logik
Terrebonne  Que. Can.