[TechAssist] Re: EPROM BIN FILES

  • From: "Ohio Consumer Electronics" <jj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 14:48:44 -0400

Hi techs,
Here is a web site that I put some eeprom files on..
http://jj.freeshell.org/eeprom/

I've been reprogramming them for years now.  On the RCA they get corrupted
due to the bad grounds around the micro shield.  Once the connections are
repaired I re-program the original eeprom.  Sure would be nice to know which
addresses were the tuner data - you could copy the old data with the
programmer software and overlay it to the new file and save a bunch of
alignment time...
Joel Jacobs
Ohio Consumer Electronics
Pickerington, Ohio