[TechAssist] Re: EPROM BIN FILES

  • From: "Bruce Tiedeman" <btied@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 13:54:38 -0400

Good day, Randall.
I have a few RCA Chipper check files saved. I just save them in the default
form, I should see if they can be saved in bin format also. I do have a pony
type programmer and have never learned how to use it or taken the time to
try.
Should I save all in bin format or hex? This way I could write them back
using the pony if need be.
Most of us using the chipper check save in its own format "CSM", what ever
that is. This way they are easy to use with chipper check hardware.
Bruce.

B&T Electronics
139 Margaret St
Sarnia Ontario