[TechAssist] EPROM BIN FILES

  • From: Randall Torda <lectrics284@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 07:34:13 -1000

Aloha fellow techs,

I may have seen somewhere to download some eprom bin files...can't
recall.  I have been copying eprom data either from factory replacements
or good working sets.  I have most RCA TV eprom bin files up to about
CTC187 and pre CTC197.  I would like to have more bin files for
CTC 197 and PHILIPS TV.  Since I hardly see any new RCA TV's
(only older ones up to CTC187), I do not want to purchase Chipper
Checker yet.  So far with the newer RCA TV's that came in for
repair I had fewer eprom problems.  I would appreciate if any of you
could email whatever eprom bin file list you have and I would gladly
share my bin files.  For eprom writing and copying I used the Pony
Program software.  Files can be  in bin, hex, e2p, etc.

Autolectrics
Randall Torda
284 Makua Street
Wailuku, HI   96793