[TechAssist] Re: EEPROM READER

  • From: Excel1819@xxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 12:15:37 EDT

Sounds great Huds!

You can call, fax, or email me directly with your Visa or M/C number and I'll
get it shipped today for you.  If it is going to the address in your
signature below then it will to you on Friday.  Let me know how you want to
preced and I'll get it rolling for you.

Thanks,

Jason Martin
Excel Distributing Inc.                      " The Best RCA / GE Parts
1819 Mentor Ave.                                  Distributor In The World "
Cincinnati, Ohio 45212
513-531-3989   800-733-3329 phone
513-531-4115   800-735-8007 fax
Excel1819@xxxxxx - temporary

www.ExcelDistributingInc.com

<A HREF="http://www.exceldistributinginc.com";>www.ExcelDistributingInc.com</A>

YES  I'm Ready to take the plunge, I want to buy one how can I buy one now?
and what about the pony can you tell me
anything about it???
thanks,
huds