[TechAssist] Re: EEPROM READER

  • From: EXCEL1819@xxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 12:54:16 -0400

Hi Leroy!

I have the Chipper Checkers in stock and send one today for you if you want.
They are now $199.95.  Try this site for more info on the checkers :

http://www.thomsonnetwork.com/unprotected/Dynamic/1,5078,-8F4958C6AFD03030E0339DFEEACC3030,00.html

Let me know if you have any questions concerning the checkers and I'll see what
I can do fo you.

Thanks,
Jason MArtin
Excel Dist.