[TechAssist] Re: Daewoo, DTQ-29S1FCN, Chassis CN2001

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 20:06:54 -0500

OK Bill,
If you re-read the tip, I believe it is saying replace those two
transistors, add modification resistor to the HOT. Speaking of three parts.
I will update this tip to clarify this information by adding the location
number of the HOT since it is confusing.
Jeff

FAX 717-564-4952
Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg, PA 17111
717-909-8844
VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net www.thetoolcaddy.com