[TechAssist] Re: Chipper Check II CCF002

  • From: "Joel Jacobs" <samurai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 10:46:24 -0400

More than I'd like to admit.  I etched a circuit board and everything.  You
can buy them for not a whole lot of money - Leonard just posted one for $35
and on my recommendation a local shop here got one from someone on Ebay for
$20 that's working fine.  Mine and the one from Ebay are both powered by the
PC port and don't require a battery..
  I tried to find the web page for the one I built but can't find it
anymore - it's been several years..

Joel Jacobs
Ohio Consumer Electronics
Pickerington, Ohio