[TechAssist] Re: Chipper Check II CCF002

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 22:27:06 -0600

Joel,
How much time do you have invested into building, and making this programer
work ?
Can you give us a web page for further instructions ?

LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                             " I forgot,..to remember,..
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           to forget "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx