[TechAssist] Re: CTC203AA5, can I use an eeprom from a CTC176-187 chassis for test purposes?

  • From: <hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 17:57:45 -0300

Robert,Sorry but I don't understand your post.You say when you removed the
board to t/s;started working.What do you mean by it started working or do
you mean the unit would then turn on but with no useable sound or pix.Can a
tech just unlpug the 3 ribbon connectors & get the same result.I'm not
familiar with these Gemstar modules & would like your opinion...TIA......
Don of HARTS-TVCR-ASC
9 Robert St,Oromocto,NB,Canada,E2V3N2
Tel-506-357-9785,Fax-506-357-6010
hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx