[TechAssist] Re: CTC187 (32")

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 13:11:15 -0600

That set normally runs a little on the hot side.
You need to check the driver txfmr. for signs of overheating. If there is
wax leaking from it, replace it. Also  check or just replace the rectangular
caps in the collector ckt. of the H.O.T. This problem is well documented, on
most data bases. A little more time in researchng the problem may be in
order. If no luck, get back to me, and I will find the correct caps, and
part numbers for you.

Good luck,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics              I've heard it said:
93 North Main                             "that a fool never learns"
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087     It kinda reminds me of me.
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx