[TechAssist] CTC187 (32")

  • From: "teltek3" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 14:20:43 -0400

This set seems to be generating alot of heat from the Horizontal and the
Regulator. Have a temp of 75deg Celsius running on the Horizontal Output
heatsink. Isn't that a little high???Also about the same on the Regulator
Heatsink. Picture is normal though, no crowding. Have I missed something.
The 10ufd/250volts was quite hot too, I changed it, but the new one is
running about the same temp. Anything I may have missed????

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada
teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx