[TechAssist] Re: CTC169PF Pro-jo - this is an unusual one

  • From: "Corey Brazell" <cohbraz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 07:21:09 -0500

While looking at the main board from the back of the set, look toward the
left side about an inch or two from the front of the board. It is probably
cracked. It is easy to crack the board and traces when pulling it backwards
and up out of the rails. I have done that once.
Corey Brazell
Audio Video Electronics
12169 SC Hwy 121
Newberry SC 29108