[TechAssist] CTC169PF Pro-jo - this is an unusual one

  • From: "KenyD" <ken.dyche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 11:11:04 -0500

The set came in as "video tearing".  We changed an empty cap in the power
supply (I don't know which loc# - sorry).  Then we had pincushion
prob...C4402 fixed that...we think.

What I mean is that we now have no video, so we can't check pin properly.
OSD is present (with good PIN) but either horiz width is off, or it's all
shifted right.  We changed the eprom and no effect.

Any ideas on getting video back and having the OSD shifted back?  Is this
something anyone's seen before...or did my tech short something out by
accident?

Thanks in advance.

KenyD
p.s. I checked my database history on this unit, but no records are this
specific.

Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here: