[TechAssist] Re: CTC169AB No Model # shutdown Problem found FIX

  • From: "al m" <ampm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 10:15:57 -0400

Wrong!!! you don't want to know what I did, but this morning after getting
some sleep went down and measured again with the other yoke hooked up right
this time and the load was still there. C4401 fixed the set. The other yoke
also rang 17 times. SLEEP IS GOOD.
al marquardt
ampm@xxxxxxx
Al Marquardt Electronic Repair