[TechAssist] Re: Bummer in the boneyard

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 15:04:11 -0400

Well, I found my needed CTC169 AC power input I needed today and this
allowed me my $158.50 repair bill.
I am thinking about just keeping a selection of  "fast moving" chassis
like certain RCAs, the Zenith boards,etc. Toss all the weirdos. My back
room has been a gold mine, but then I exist off after-warranty older set
repairs.
I also keep a lot of PTV chassis and tubes on shelves. But as it is
now,I can visually locate a chassis and go right to the small coil,etc .
Phil Bader

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx