[TechAssist] Re: B27A74R One channel after auto prog.

  • From: "Electric Medic" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 14:06:18 -0400

Jim: It that the set where you have to change the value of a resistor when
you replace the tuner. Why that has to be done, I don't know, it worked fine
with the resistor before. I am not sure of the values or location but it has
got me before. Maybe someone know more about the location. Just a thought.

Perry Bower
Electric Medic
"It's Cheaper to Keep Her"
http://www.electricmedic.com