[TechAssist] Archives

  • From: "Bill S" <billans@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 16:32:41 -0800

Hi all,
With all the "fixitforyou" comments spreading around like wildfire, I am
almost hesitant to ask this.

I have a RCA CTC 177 with too much width.  I wanted to search the archives
and past posts and when I put in the required fields such as CTC 177.  I got
all the posts that started with CTC and none with 177.  So I tried
manipulating the wording and still not having much success.

I know I have seen this problem and with what I have found on the standup
pincushion board does not seem to make a whole lot of sense.  Soooo I
thought I would do some digging and looking and am trying to this archive
thingy work.

Thanks
Bill S
New Life Video & Audio
May God richly Bless you and your families

SUBJECT field to the address above.