[TechAssist] Re: Archives

  • From: "Premium Technologies" <premtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 14:57:31 -0800

To be honest, I don't know if it's in the archives or not.  At a risk of
sounding stupid I was on the site a couple nights ago trying to learn how to
get the archives feature to work for myself. I've just had a couple of CTC 177
chassis in the last three months that had  identical problems.  And I should
have spent a little more time with my post to tell you, that usually on that
chassis the pos number for CR4403 is tucked-up under the part and hard to see.
To make matters even worse, on a CTC 187 the designers thought it a better idea
to put an insulation tape around that cap and hide the pos number all together.
 But I was in between service calls and still laughing so hard at Al's doll
posting and the responses that I got short for time..  My call was out to
troubleshoot the timing circuit in a chicken incubator.  I drew the line when
the customer wanted to pay me in chickens...
Bill
Premium Technologies
Ocean Park, Washington