[TechAssist] Akai PTH5493

  • From: "markbrock" <markbrock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 09:32:53 -0600

same as Samsung that just left here,  both had bad convergence on red and
green,  replaced both stk's and hit auto focus on samsung,  all is good,
the Akai doesn't have autofocus in the menu ?  any one know why ?  its
really out of convergence on red and green only, will move in the
convergence area but not even close,  resistors and fuses ok on board,  I
even swapped the convergence ic's to see if problem followed them,  still
the same,  DCU?  how much is involved in setup if I change it ?
Brock Electronics
5208  cr.3385
Independence Ks. 67301
620-331-0235