[TechAssist] Re: Akai PTH5493

  • From: "markbrock" <markbrock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 10:13:08 -0600

sorry, Gerald and rest,  guess I didn't clean up before I sent it,  its not
the fuse,  it wasn't blown, but I replaced the convergence IC's anyway
because they were running warmer than I thought they should , something is
over driving them, probably out of the DCU but not sure,  thanks for reply,
brock
Brock Electronics
5208  cr.3385
Independence Ks. 67301