[TechAssist] ANOTHER V**** STRATEGY

  • From: Jorge Camboni <geo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 00:23:22 -0500

I just received  this from -SUPPOSEDLY- one of my email accounts' hosts
It carried a .zip attachment, if you opened the zip there was an HTML
and then my AVG jumped on my neck saying something like: are you
going to open this piece of ****  and get thoroughly infected?? eeehh??
are you stupid or what???
So I said "or what" and erased a lovely newly born v***s
You'd better not be so dumb as I was; do not even open
the zip file.. (THEY ZIPPED THE SWEET THING SO AS
TO GET TRHOUGH THE ISPs FILTERS)
That reminded me that a couple of days ago I have received
a warning from gbronline.com about that subject. I am not
the first a****** who receives that kind of present...

Thanks a lot to AVG software, it always keeps the
v***s away from my HDDs, despite my silly clicks.
Jorge

>Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 19:24:14 -0300 (GMT-0300)
>From: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>To: Geo <geo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: your account                         swtimirz
>

>Hello there,
>
>I would like to inform you about important information regarding your
>email address. This email address will be expiring.
>Please read attachment for details.
>
>---
>Best regards, Administrator
>swtsmirm

Jorge Camboni, GY Electronics, Richardson, TX

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
http://sell.tech-assist.org